Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

Part-time Play!


How can I go back to work and leave this little face?! The countdown begins and I am only weeks away from returning to work full-time. Currently I have been working part-time and Beckett has been going to Grandma and Grandpa's house on Tuesday and Thursdays. I won't lie. I had extreme anxiety leaving him since I had just gotten him on a routine at home and he was sleeping great during the day and at night. The swaddle issues were behind us and Beckett was a sleeping champ! As it turned out his first day at my parents house was a HUGE success! He adapted so well and my parents were so great about keeping the consistency we had at home and incorporating his routine at their house. Now it has been a few weeks and Beckett does just as well with them as he does with us! He loves going over there and enjoys sitting out on the cool deck with Grandpa, gets his feet cleaned by their dog Macie (yuk!), enjoys sunny walks, reads books with Grandma and chit chats with all of the Cherry Crest neighbors who enjoy his long conversations and outgoing personality. As they say, it takes a village to raise a child! Needless to say, I am so happy and going back part-time has been a good transition for the both of us. Next... figuring out full-time frustrations! Wish us luck!




Beckett gets his weekly kisses from Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment