Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

A big little guy!

I thought maybe I should update you all on Beckett's stats! As of his last check up (2 weeks ago) he was 24 inches long (90%) and weighed 14 pounds (95%). His head was in the 75% range so all in all he's a pretty big guy! He definitely takes after his dad in height and weight when Matt was a baby. You may not have guessed this looking at Matt today, but ask his mom! He was a big guy! Beckett is enjoying his time in the sun and loves to jibber jabber a lot! He told Matt all about our walk today and all the things he saw! I'm loving the sunny weather we are having and on days like today, I love that I'm on maternity leave! I officially go back to work the beginning of August, but may try to go back part-time in July just to bring home a little bread for the family until I go back full-time. However, looking at this face... not sure if it will happen or not! He has such personality and every day it gets better and better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment