Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Frustrated!!!


Just a complaint... I'm very computer literate and part of my job is to be picky about formatting and how things are displayed so you can imagine my frustration with this blog and how it never formats correctly when I try to post pictures on the blog entries!  The preview does not give the accurate formatting when posted and to top it all off, I went to click on the link I gave to everyone and the formatting was DIFFERENT THAN THE POSTED FORMAT I HAD FINALIZED!!!!  Any tips on how to fix these issues?  I could use the help! :) Sorry... just needed to vent. 

1 comment:

  1. I know I have the same problem. I have heard lots of people say the same thing. I wonder why it hasn't been fixed.

    I enjoyed reading your blog. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete