Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Trouble is on the way...

Beckett had a fantastic first Christmas! One of his favorite toys that came direct from Santa's workshop was this block cart. This afternoon, I was working on the computer and felt something bump me in the back. I turned around and suddenly realized that Beckett had gotten his cart all by himself and walked over with it! I was shocked!! Matt and I helped him walk with it a few days ago, but today he was so into pushing it around that when it got stuck or hit an object, he would get mad. What you don't see in the video is his huffing and puffing from walking so much and/or the many times he demanded that we set it up for him so he could walk! I sense that life is about to get a little more exciting for Beckett in the near future. As for Matt and I... We better look out! :)

1 comment:

  1. They look so different when upright, don't they? And yes, you better look out! Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete