Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Beginnings!

Camping Trip in June... Beckett LOVED camping!
It's been a while since I have updated this blog and a lot has changed since my last post!  Beckett is now almost 2 1/2 years old and he talks up a storm!  I was a bit overwhelmed to try and catch up on life with Beckett so I'll just write a brief update and move forward from here!  

The biggest change for our family is that back in April, I made a big career change and decided it was time to put family first!  I now work at the Mill Creek YMCA which is 1.8 miles from our house and have been blessed with a regular 40 hour work week (prior to this job I was in an exempt position).  The biggest bonus is that I only work 3 days a week at the branch and then put in about 10 hours from home which means I have almost 4 days in a row that I am with Beckett!  Life is great and I have never once regretted my decision to change jobs!  Now we spend more time as a family and we have the opportunity to go to fun new places!  Beckett is so independent now and talks up a storm!  He has quite the little personality too.  He's goofy, loves dinosaurs, and wants to do EVERYTHING by himself!  I love the new found time with him and can't wait to see where life takes us next!  Here is to new adventures and great experiences!  

No comments:

Post a Comment