Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Imagine! Children's Museum

At the very beginning of summer Matt and I took Beckett up to the Imagine! Children's Museum in Everett. Even better was that my work paid for my admission because I had to conduct a risk management visit for an upcoming field trip for summer camp! If you haven't been before, let me tell you it's quite an experience! When I have gone in the past it was on a field trip with 60 plus school age kids so going with my own child made for a much more enjoyable experience! Beckett got to experience many things this day! He was a cowboy, a farmer, a bank teller, a bus driver, a pilot, a veterinarian, and a lighting and sound director for a theater. He had a lot of fun and I have to say I'm not as anti Children's Museum anymore since I can go with my family! (I just hope I don't have to go on any more field trips there in the near future!)









No comments:

Post a Comment