Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Confined No More!

Everyone always talks about how when you have a baby, taking a shower and getting ready in the morning becomes a luxury. I was lucky in that since the day we brought Beckett home from the hospital, I have been able to freely take a shower and get ready with absolutely no issues whatsoever! I've never missed a shower due to my little guy! Since day one, Beckett has enjoyed chilling out in his bouncy chair, a baby gift we received from Matt's brother and his wife. Pardis told me that she wanted to get us a gift that she herself a mother, couldn't live without. Of all the gadgets and gear we got, I have to say this chair is the one item he has yet to grow out of and has been used EVERY SINGLE DAY since his birth! He loves this thing! So... much to my dismay the dream has ended. The other morning I came out of the shower and found this:





































No comments:

Post a Comment