Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lucy!!!!

Actually, this was not the talented work of the Luce! On Wednesdays I work from home and today I was amazed at how much work I was able to do as he sat happily and quietly in his activity jumper. Turns out the little turkey was secretly eating the tag I forgot to remove from his toy he loves so much. I should have figured something was going on because while he enjoys his bouncy time, he is now able to roll all over the room so being confined only lasts so long. I think he's trying to learn to crawl which scares the crud out of me! Gone are the days I can leave him on his play mat and know I don't have to worry about him getting into things. If he's anything like me when I was little... well, lets just say Matt and I are in TROUBLE! I love the immobile age and it seems like its coming to a swift end! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment